Monday, May 7, 2012

Color Swap Box is HERE!


As you all have read, I joined in on this swap:


Well...I got my box today!

This is what greated me when I opened it as soon as I got home from work!


My swap partner was amazing! Y'all should totally go check her blog out! She will be posting what I sent her soon!

You wanna see what I got????

Well...Look how cute she wrapped them!



I told her my favorite colors were Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Vintage! She got it so right!

This soap smells super yummy! And I LOVE the box!

This is going in my hair ASAP!


How cute is this! I dont eat cupcakes that much but I noticed these the other day and wanted one!

I love to bake and im messy! So I LOVE this apron!

Love love love! I was wanting a smaller wallet for my vacation!

Love these!

Jewelry Hanger! Yet another thing I have been wanting! Cant wait to use it! I'll post pictures when I do!


So here it all is!


XOXO





10 comments:

Mary said...

Miss Angie is AWESOME! I am so glad you were able to swap up with her! Yay!

Miss Angie said...

I am sooooo glad that you like it, and that the apron fits! :) It was all such fun stuff! I love what you got me, and will get pictures tonight so I can post tomorrow! :)

Unknown said...

What a great package! Fun swap to be a part of.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Miss Angie did an amazing job. You got some cute pink and green stuff! The apron is adorable!

Linking from Mamarazzi's,
Ricki Jill

Jolene said...

Wow! You received some awesome gifts!

Mamarazzi said...

Amazeballs!! everything is sooo cute!! Angie is awesome like that!

Yep, I so wish I had matched myself up!!!

VandyJ said...

Awesome stuff! I love the apron!

Unknown said...

You got such cute stuff!!!! I LOVE the cupcake holder!

Aubrey S. said...

Miss Angie is the best. I just love her, and she sent you a great package!

Tricia said...

Wow, awesome work. Can't wait to see what you did for her!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved